Friday, January 9, 2009

Who the heck is MAD AVE Recruiter to tell me my resume needs work?


I’ve placed hundreds of professionals at jobs.
I’ve also authored a column at vault.com entitled: "Am I Worthy?" ;)( search google!)

This is not a how to write your resume article.


As part of our MAD AVE Recruiting and consulting practice, we write and produce resumes for both seasoned professional and recent college grads for placement in the advertising world.

We concentrate on revising your basic resume with your assistance into a document that gets you in the door. Let us assist you in your quest for a new or better position. We have yet to see a single professional resume service that was worth spit. If you are trying to decide what to do with your life, let us help you. We offer this resume writing service because 100% of the resume writing books and services we have been exposed to are not worthy of a MAD AVE professionals time or money.

No comments:

Post a Comment